Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wet and Wild

Kate loves water. I always knew she liked baths. And then there was the toilet experience. And, of course, when she learned how to turn on the faucet to our tub. And the dog bowl, and cat bowl. Ok.. so I should not have been so surprised that she took like a fish to a bowl full of water in the backyard.

It started out innocently enough.


Then there was getting both hands in.


Did she also stand in it? Um, of course!

She even gave Foster a drink.


She REALLY wanted to pick up the bowl. And she did. Right before she dumped the contents on her head.




I cut her off after the second bowl, so she took it to Dad.


Who filled it with sticks and stuff.


And for those of you who think that Kate gets everything she wants... She doesn't.


What was wrong, you ask? Don wouldn't give her a leaf that he was using as a bookmark. And he wouldn't let her take off with his book.

Finally we were all worn out from the water fun and went inside. Ok, maybe I was the only one who was worn out. Don and Kate clearly had lots more energy to burn.



Was it not bad enough that our child was crawling out of a window? Did she not also have to wave at the passing cars?


And yell?


Daddy rules, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Just can't get enough of Kate! Thanks for sharing her even on the weekend through photos. Love ya!

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

Sorry Kate, but the crying part is hysterical.