Once again it is late and I should be sleeping, not blogging. Instead I will share some fun pictures from our fun day!
It was preschool orientation day today. Kate got to meet her new teachers.
Ready to go! (Check out those princess-y shoes!)
I think our child was the only one that spent any time at the book station. I also think she read them all. Before school starts. Such a book worm - thanks Nan!
After work we had family picnic night at Riverfront Park. She kept asking where the park was. "We're in it." I think park = playground for Kate. She didn't complain, however, and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.
Mason just hanging out.
Kate, doing her best not to eat any of her grilled cheese.
Hugging her favorite Chesh Prince.
Family Portrait.
There was a train that blew its horn for us - and the conductor waved!
Mama and the cute babies!
What a fun night we had! The weather was perfect - gotta do this again soon. Although there were a couple of times I was sure Don was never going to want to do it again. :)








3 comments:
What an exciting, fun day!! Love the pink princess shoes! Lucky kids! Love you all!! Nan
Thanks Mom and Dad. "It was funner than I thought." KATE
oi BOA TARDE VCS SÃO UMA FAMILIA MUITO LINDA.QUE DEUS CONTINUE ABENÇOANDO VCS TODOS.UMA BOA TARDE DE QUINTA-FEIRA.
Post a Comment