Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sharing the Gospel

I have a two year old (going on three).  We've had some trying times the last few days. Even sleep hasn't been all that peaceful, apparently. This is how I found her the other morning when I turned on the light.


 A very sweet friend of mine shared this link (Click HERE) on her blog, and it really has application in my life right now.  I've never quite looked at it this way, but I'll be sharing the gospel with Kate tonight and from here on out. :) AND I forwarded it to Don, because fathers have just as much opportunity to "apply what (they) believe about God’s mercy and kindness and long suffering towards us."

In other news, Kate gets to visit her new teachers tomorrow! Fun pictures to follow!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I would love to hear what Kate says happened to the room. Loved the article lots of "food for thought".

Kristen Patrick said...

Jenny, I've never looked at it that way either, but I'm definitely going to share this with some mommy friends of mine! Very cool :)

The Hawkins said...

Love it! Hang in there sweet mama.

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

That is honestly one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. And I read that blog too recently and SOOOO good.