They say the first three months are the hardest, and I have to agree. But I'm feeling like a new man now that I've hit the big 0-3 and I just wanted to give you a chance to get to know me.
- I like long walks.... anywhere. And I don't even need a real destination. I just like to walk. Mom says it makes her arms tired, but I think it's probably good for her.
- I don't mess around when I'm upset about something. I've got this nice screechy-scream that drives my Daddy mad and makes people come running (because they're sure someone is cutting off my fingers or toes, or I might be on fire).
- While walking is still my favorite, lately I've taken to sitting in my bouncy or on the floor and playing and coo-ing. Grown-ups seem to really like this.
- My special talent is pooping out of my diaper. Up the back is my favorite. I ruin a couple of outfits a day and I get Nan just about every time she keeps me. They thought going to the size 2 diaper would fix it, but like I said, I've got mad skills!
- I love to watch my sister. This morning Mom sat me in something called a Bumbo, and it was almost like I was playing princesses with her! Looking forward to getting one of those in my mouth next!
- Like my Daddy, I love to be outside. Especially when there are birds or crickets. I get really quiet and relaxed.
- I can stand up. No, seriously. I can balance and everything. My goal? First baby to walk before he rolls over.
On top of all this? I'm pretty handsome. I know because I heard my Mommy and my Nan say so. And they aren't biased at all. Next week I get to hang with Nan and Pop all week long. I'm going to be real good so they don't try to give me back. Kate tells all kinds of tales about the fun stuff that happens there. Oh, and if you're wondering if I look like Snow White Alice Kitty Princess (Kate) when she was 3 months old, you can reminisce right here. Later Alligator!


1 comment:
He's a happy boy!! Love those big blue eyes. It is hard to believe he is three months old. Looking forward to next week. LOVE those grandchildren! Nan
Post a Comment