Today we played outside in our swimming tub, and then cleaned off inside in the bath tub. I tried to get Don to combine the two, but he looked a me like I might be crazy. I didn't think that was any crazier than say, Play Dough in the car....
Is this the face of fun, or what?!
Cooling off!
Don might have been a bit tired. I'm inferring this from his falling asleep while texting. That or septoplasty induced narcolepsy. Had you seen him Saturday, you'd be impressed that he looks this good. We had a rough weekend and were unable to stay out of the ER for the second time this month.
He eventually woke up and jumped in the pool (clothed) to play with Kate.
Foster does NOT like the water...
But was coaxed into the fun.
Fun times with Chesh. Yes, she's still calling Don "Chesh" or "Chesh Prince" or some other variation. (as in Cheshire Cat) And Kate? Well, she's "Snow White" or "Snow White Alice" most days, as am I.
Mason and his chins enjoyed watching the fun.
Then it was inside for warm baths.
Which happens to be Mason's favorite part of the day (along with diaper changing). Here he is telling me how much he likes me. "Coo"
And after bath... What a happy little guy!











1 comment:
Glad your household is getting back to somewhat normal after another ROUGH weekend!! Love those sweet grandchildren!!!!
Post a Comment