Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Let's Eat!

 I think we've got an eater, folks!  Kate made a lot of strange faces when she first had rice cereal. Not Mason. He doesn't quite know how to keep it from coming back out, but he's a fan. He also tried to snag some of my Southwestern Chicken Salad this evening. Sneaky boy.



Of course everything tastes better with hands. Remember I said that he'd eat them if he could?


And the princess? Oh, she lives on air. And cheese. And cookies and ice cream if I'd let her.  I gave her some cooked carrots for dinner. 
Kate: "Mom! You put carrots on my plate again." 
Me: "Yes, I did. I thought maybe some time you'd try them." 
Kate (with a huge grin on her face): "No, I don't like carrots."

It was picture day. Kate wore pumpkins. We sure do love this girl.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

They sure are cute!!!

WanderingGirl said...

Mason also likes tummy time... opposites attract?