Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins

I've been a bad blogger.  Just so I don't fall ridiculously behind, here are some pics from our trip to buy a pumpkin. Oh, 2 or more weeks ago.

We visited Harmon's Tree Farm to attempt to get some fall-ish pics of the kids. Easier said than done nowadays.

The petting zoo was a lot of fun.  Kate got to see peacocks and feed this nice deer.  "Pop likes Deer!" she kept telling us.



Learning about acorns.



I only included this photo...



To point out that I don't really appreciate an old Donkey Kong machine being considered something that belongs in a "museum."  I spent a lot of time on machines like this back in the 80s.



Mason? Along for the ride, again.



There was a playground with an odd selection of toys and... a Tee Pee?




A see saw...


And then there were my multiple attempts to get both children to look at the camera at the same time. We could have been there all day waiting on this one folks. Never did capture that perfect shot.  But we got these:

Holding hands. Mason trying to eat Kate's.


 Everyone look here and say cheese!


No, seriously guys.  Look at me. ME!  Ok, nevermind.



Ok, here we go. Mason is kind of looking at me.



Lots and lots of beautifully overpriced pumpkins.


I did not tell Kate that we couldn't afford any of these pumpkins and then drive down the road to pay $7.30 for what would have cost us at least $20. Seriously.

Bargain road-side stand.


And Kate picks? The painted pumpkins of course.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Another fun day! Love those two kids!