Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dig it?

This weekend was packed with fun! There was the zoo, rafting, the park, and this.  I went for a run. I came home to find both kiddos in the sandbox. 


 Miraculously Mason didn't eat any sand. I find this hard to believe since I saw him attempt to eat a rose, a plant label, and sidewalk chalk today. 

Kate was making "money" for the poor kids who are "lost" - like Mason. Eh? At least she was being philanthropic.


Taking in these cute, pudgy little baby feet while I still can.


At some point the lid became more interesting than the box.


Then we came in and Mason helped me load the dishwasher.  Which made me wonder if they do some sort of testing before these leave the factory. You know, to make sure that it can hold a 23 lb kid.


Stay tuned! More fun to come!



2 comments:

Don Meredith said...

That gives me an idea for bath time...

Dianne said...

Keeping up with the Meredith's weekend is always fun!