Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zoo Day!

Ok, so Zoo day was last weekend, but I didn't think anyone would complain about me finally posting something.

It was St. Patty's day. It was perfect weather.... for a tu tu.


That's right. Every day is dress-up day around here.

The animals were all out doing their thing.  The kangaroos were hopping, the meerkats were scampering, the elephants were eating hay. So there was a lot to see.  Mason mostly watched from the comfort of the BOB.


What trip is complete without feeding the giraffes?


M is a pretty daring little guy. He was all about petting giraffes.


I was a little shocked that Kate rode a pony. Ok. I was lot shocked.  Thankfully she didn't find out her pony was a boy until after the ride. "I wanted to ride the girl pony." Here she is on Jolly.


What is a trip Riverbanks without a photo op on the Tiger? This was Mason's first Tiger shot.  He was pretty excited.


For some reason, Kate's big obsession this time was the Aquarium.  M was a big fan too. Those fish were fast!

 

And here we are. One big, happy, zoo family. Look for more zoo shots now that the weather has warmed up. You know how much we love it there. :)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

aA tu tu at the zoo ---what fun! Love to see those two kids having fun!!

Dianne said...

A tu tu at the zoo ---what fun! Love to see those two kids having fun!!