
Really, shouldn't this be called Not Me! Wednesday? Because today was really like a Wednesday because Wednesday is more like a Friday and Thursday like a Saturday because we get 2 days off this week! Lost? Yeah, me too... all the time though, not just now. Ok, this is the quick and dirty version of Not Me! because its Kate's bedtime. So? Anything funny or embarrassing happen to you last week? Dog dig up your new plants? Baby tear off her diaper one morning while you went to load the car? Not me!! Please remember that this blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
First, I must start by welcoming my friend Sara to Not Me! Monday. You can read her first post here. I laughed out loud, and can totally relate. I am not blogging right now because I have 3 friends who have managed to post Not Me! today, and I couldn't be odd girl out.
I did not dump chili beans all over the stovetop because I was trying to pour them directly out of the pot into a tupperware container. I did not think to myself... "this probably isn't such a good idea."
I did not put my baby in the car to go to Nanna's house one morning only to realize that I had completely forgotten her socks and shoes. Yeah, bare baby feet in 45 degree weather is generally frowned upon.
I do not have a Halloween wreath hanging on my back door. If so, it might mean I was lazy, but certainly not that I just thought it was too cute to be motivated to take it down. :)
Don's edit: Wait, that's a Halloween wreath? I thought it was a Fall wreath... with a spider. ;)
We do not have a mouse in our house (or 3 or 4). You did not see me at Lowe's buying mouse traps on Sunday.
See? Slow week for me! I didn't even drop Kate this week. So, how about you?
First, I must start by welcoming my friend Sara to Not Me! Monday. You can read her first post here. I laughed out loud, and can totally relate. I am not blogging right now because I have 3 friends who have managed to post Not Me! today, and I couldn't be odd girl out.
I did not dump chili beans all over the stovetop because I was trying to pour them directly out of the pot into a tupperware container. I did not think to myself... "this probably isn't such a good idea."
I did not put my baby in the car to go to Nanna's house one morning only to realize that I had completely forgotten her socks and shoes. Yeah, bare baby feet in 45 degree weather is generally frowned upon.
I do not have a Halloween wreath hanging on my back door. If so, it might mean I was lazy, but certainly not that I just thought it was too cute to be motivated to take it down. :)
Don's edit: Wait, that's a Halloween wreath? I thought it was a Fall wreath... with a spider. ;)
We do not have a mouse in our house (or 3 or 4). You did not see me at Lowe's buying mouse traps on Sunday.
See? Slow week for me! I didn't even drop Kate this week. So, how about you?
1 comment:
Wow, that was a quick post! Too funny, though! Peer pressure, huh?? What, no digs at me and my Gamecock Edition of Not Me, Monday? I thought I set you up pretty well...guess you are waiting until next Monday's post! Probably something I should have done, but what's the fun in that?? hahaha :)
Post a Comment