Friday Kate got an unexpected gift in the mail from my sweet friend Claudia! It was wrapped in the cutest Halloween paper, and as I took it out of the overpack box I realized that Kate had never opened her own present. Well, she had I guess, but with lots of parental help and not realizing what a present was. The girl is a natural! She ripped that present right open. We considered it practice for her birthday that is only
1 month away!
Thank you Claudia for the portable place mat!! We could have used that last weekend during our disastrous trip for pizza!
Opening presents can be very serious business.

What's this?

Have I ever mentioned that she loves to push things?

Proud of her accomplishment.

Spaghetti faced, reading a book. Please notice the wrapping paper beside her. It was equally as exciting as the gift itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment