So here we are outside the steakhouse. You should be impressed that Laurie got a picture of the three of us with Kate sitting still. I think between the 2 of us we took 20 or so pictures. Kate's face wasn't a blur in 2 of them.

While we were there I learned something about Kate. She's not hip. Cute? Yes. Smart? 30 words and counting. Hip? Well, she takes after her Mama I'm afraid. Here is another cute little girl trying to great her with a fist bump. And you can see Kate looking at her like she may have lost her mind. Ah Kate, we have so much to teach you.

Saturday morning she waited patiently for the dog to finish his breakfast.

Before she assumed her favorite spot in the dog bowl.

And since it was so nice out, and my flowerbeds are overrun with weeds in many spots, she also helped me in the yard, which was pretty cute. She's not so good at pulling weeds, unfortunately, but she is great at picking up sticks and pine cones and putting them in her
No comments:
Post a Comment