Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Is Back!



It has been SOooo long since I've posted a Not Me! Monday, that perhaps I should re-cap for anyone who's new to this fun little exercise in laughing at ourselves. Monday is a day to confess all of the completely nutty things that you could not have possibly done over the past week. Like the time I did not try to scare my child out of a cabinet, or drop her out of the car. I would never do such things! Please remember to check out MckMama's website for more fabulous not me fun. She did start this whole thing. She has a better track record at posting Not Me! and she is the (pregnant) mother of 4 kids. Holy Moses. Can you imagine if I had that many children!?! No, me neither.

I had the opportunity to take a Starbucks break downtown last week after teaching a class. I did not leave my keys in the restroom, only to go back 30 minutes later and find them hanging on the back of the stall door. Not Me!

Don't you know that I'm always productive at work? I never have days where I have to fight my own brain to stay on task. Like today. I did not Google for foods that increase your concentration. Because then I wouldn't be concentrating on my work, right? I also did not blame it on the Dog, who was so completely freaked out by tornadoes last night, that he kept waking me up... over and over... at about 1:30. He's a dog. He has no control over his 6th sense. It's his blue eye.


And I most certainly did not answer my work phone "Hey" the other day because I thought I recognized the caller ID number as a friend. It was so not a friend. Ooops!

See? Another perfect week. And now, what you've all been waiting for... the girl whose Heart Belongs to Daddy:




1 comment:

Wheels on Fire said...

The phone moment literally made me LOL. At least it wasn't 'Hey Girl'. I had so many dropped calls with a friend, that I just assumed it was him...