Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Don't You?

Don't you just love a Southern snowfall? It's snowing here and it's so pretty and quiet. We even have a dusting on the ground. I'm sure this will make for an interesting commute, but I'm trying not to think about that.

Don't you think flashlights might be one of the most exciting tools ever created? Kate does. Granma and Grandaddy gave her this flashlight. She likes to go in her room at night with the lights off and shine it on me, the walls, the floors, her retinas. (look closely and you can see a new tooth!)


Don't you like flashlights so much that you can't put them down? Even when you're drinking your milk while standing on a mouse pad?

Yeah, us too.

1 comment:

The Ertmanns said...

I'm a Northener so it's hard to imagine a Southern snowfall but I'd be okay with it instead of what we usually get. Love the last picture! I love how kids think. It would great to see you in June...are you coming for a conference? Just let me know when you'll be in town