And I'll stick an elephant in it (face first) if I want to!
Ok, we are not "potty training." We've merely followed the suggestions of others more experienced in this and bought a potty for Kate to get acquainted with. Its cute. Its a frog. And she fell in love with it as much as you can love a potty when we saw it in Target. And I'm glad. The potty a friend suggested was $29.99 and this one was $12. I couldn't imagine what made that other potty $17.99 better, and Kate definitely didn't try to hug the more expensive potty. She quickly learned the word potty and was very excited to try it out.
The good news is that she LOVES the froggy potty. But we clearly have some work to do.


2 comments:
hysterical!! i plan on doing the same thing in a few months.
you may not want to hear this now . . .after you've already been "not potty training for a little bit" . . . but it took leah almost the whole summer and I thought it was becasue I was doing it wrong, but the dr & a few mommy experts told me that it was becasue I "played" potty for too long and the novelty ahd worn off when it was time to get down to business. So with preston, I'm not pulling out the fun little potty or the potty book or the videos or the training pants until MOMMY is ready ~ good luck :)
Post a Comment