Sunday, September 19, 2010

Likes and Dislikes

Today we went to Target. Kate "needed" to go, and I actually needed to go.

We wander into the kids clothing section (cute stuff EVERYWHERE)....
Kate: "I not wear that."
Me: "Oh, but it's so cute."
Kate: "I not like that."
Me: "Are you sure? Mommy really likes it. You would look so pretty in it"
Kate: "No, No! I not like that."
**long pause**
Kate: "I not like dinosaurs. I not like anything."

Ok with the not liking already. Then I find myself priming the dining room this evening thinking... boy do I NOT like this!

So now we're working on naming our likes. What DO we like??

Well, I like candy corn, so I made sure to get some as soon as it went on the shelves at Publix today. I also like that I beat a personal record for the Dam Run 10K this weekend, finishig at 51:29 (a whole 3 minutes faster than my previous PR)!


Kate likes.. well, honestly, just about anything, even though she might tell you differently.

She likes Dora.


She likes breakfast with Foster in the park.


She also likes turning in circles until she's dizzy, mangoes, broccoli, cheese, Daddy, Big Bird, any Winnie the Pooh character, and juice boxes (just to name a few).

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I DO NOT like weekends without Kate. Congrats on your recent run. Oh, how I LIKE that baby!

The Hawkins said...

Congratulations on your run!! Good job! And I love candy corn too! Can't wait to be in the states soon and get some! YUM!