Today Mom took Kate to see my grandmother Fraylick (who K calls Gi Gi). Then they went by the cemetery to sit under the tree and visit my Pop's grave.
They got ready to leave.
Mom: "We went to see Papa Lever. Let's go home."
Kate: "I not see him."
Mom: "That's because he has gone to live in Jesus' house."
Kate: "I want go to Jesus' house."
Mom: "We can't go there now."
Once in the car, Kate takes off her shoes and notices the dirt she picked up from running around. "I get dirt from Jesus' house."
Sweet girl. Hope she stays innocent for a while to come.
1 comment:
What a sweet, sweet time together at the cemetery. Oh, how "Pop" would have loved her. When he saw her at three months he said, "What a fine baby." Can't imagine what he would say today. Love that precious baby!
Post a Comment