Well... while most of you were sleeping, I was slaving away over the paint in the dining room. No big reveal tonight - things are still topsy-turvy in there. If you follow Team Dickerson, you won't be impressed. I did use them as motivation since they re-modeled their
entire condo and I just painted not even 2 walls in our dining room. "Stop your whining and keep painting - think of all the work Joe and Ashleigh did!" I said to myself more times that I care to reveal here. I've been awake since 5:30 am, and unfortunately I've gotten my second wind at 11:30pm. I can hear the cat playing with something that, no doubt, is critical to the functioning of our household, and is about to be lost under a rug or couch. Luckily I go in a little late tomorrow, so I can sleep in. You know, after Don gets up at 4:45 to get ready for his 6:00 am meeting. Seriously? Yes.
All of that rambling to say not much of anything. To make up for it, I will wow you with a photo of Kate and her piggy pancake and her very first preschool artwork.

2 comments:
Love the fish art! (Our family is known for its artistic talent.) Can't wait to see the new paint in the dining room.
Just saw this! You are too funny. Can't wait to see the finished product! And trust me, if we hadn't gotten everything finished before this boy was mobile, it would be a completely different story.
Post a Comment