Friday, September 24, 2010

This Little Piggy

Tonight I painted Kate's toenails. Well, some of them. She asked me to do it, but she wasn't committed to both feet. She was pretty excited about having her toes painted "like Mommy." She also walked around on her right heel with her toes in the air because she said she couldn't walk on that foot.


Dinner with Laurie and Jordan really wore her out. She had to lay down to play with her farm just before bed.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Love the toenails!! Love that baby!

The Ertmanns said...

We have that same farm for Ian. He carries the tractor everywhere, which inevitably disconnects into 2 pieces resulting in repeated "uh-ohs" until one of us fixes it. I hope Kate is enjoying preschool. Ian loves his new room but drop off is still rough. I'm so impressed you repainted your dining room!