Sunday, May 03, 2009

Brirthday Weekend!

After a log week of "swine" flu, it was nice to have a relaxing Birthday weekend. It was mostly like every other weekend, and not too different than any other birthday, except that this year there was one extra person to help celebrate. We had dinner with Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Kerry on Saturday night. I'm happy to report that I am much younger than my average Wii age (58.5) - Yikes! I'd like to say that was my Wii age AFTER all of the barbeque chicken, various scrumptious side dishes, and hot fudge brownie sunday, but it wasn't. I don't feel old enough to be 29 every year, and actually the 30s have been pretty good to me so far.

Here's Kate and her Pop! I wish I had a picture of Uncle Kerry to put here. He looks enough like Dad that it confused Kate and she spent a lot of time laughing and talking to Kerry.

Our little multi-tasker. Sophie teether in the mouth while reading a book. The child clearly needs a few more toys to keep her occupied in the car seat.

Laughing in the swing. I didn't realize that baby + diaper - any other clothing = giggle fest. Ah, to be so easily pleased by the simplest things in life!


These next 2 pictures are from our Sunday photo shoot while Daddy was out bike riding. Did I mention that I'm so in love? :) Did you notice that she's on her TUMMY in these photos?! Shh... don't remind her that she hates that! :)





Wrapping up the weekend at Starbucks. What a lucky gal I am. Not long after this photo we had dinner with Mom and Dad and then Don cleaned the house while I took a nap! Wow! That might have been the best present of all!

2 comments:

kpb said...

I LOVE her legs . . .

WanderingGirl said...

Happy birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a good one.

Kate is adorable. I pink puffy heart her.