Monday, May 11, 2009

Clemson Girl!

Hi everyone! This is Kate! I'm now 5 months old and Mama and Daddy said that it was high time I created my own post for you all, so here it is!

On Friday I went to this place called CLEMSON, which I've heard a lot about. It certainly lived up to its name. Lots of orange, my favorite color, and I got to see my cousin Courtney graduate!

I had to get ready for the day wearing my Tiger bib! Thanks Granma and Grandpa! It certainly keeps me covered!

I slept on the way up there.. Yawn... b/c it was like, a 2 hour drive!

Took my turn at the wheel so Mama and Daddy could hang out and eat lunch.

Since they wouldn't let strollers into the Coliseum where the graduating went down, I hung out with Dad.

Here we are with Courtney! I'm pretty sure if I study hard I might be able to graduate like her. Class of 1996, Class of 2009, and Class of 2030!


Mama took this video so I wouldn't miss anything!




So what did I do with the rest of my weekend?? Well, Sunday was Mother's day and so I hung out with my Mama. Because Mama's favorite breakfast is pancakes and coffee, my brother Foster and I made sure she got plenty of those! There are 2 pictures of us b/c Mama says that neither one of us can be still long enough to take a single picture.




I'm so glad it was cool on Monday! Here I am sporting my super hip BabyGap sweatshirt.


Another neat thing about being 5 months old is that I get to try some new foods. Cereal and bananas was getting kind of old. So... Mom let me try some sweet potatoes. I wasn't sure at first...

But I ended up liking them!

Finally, I played some with my super cool Ragedy Ann that Granma made for me. What an exhausting weekend! Hope everybody had as much fun as me and remembered to hug their Mamas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just happened on your site. My son graduated from C L E M S O N, as did my husband. Isn't it a great campus? Nice to see your little one in orange. Will stop in more often.

C L E M S O N T I G E R S !!!!!!!

jt, charleston, sc

Tina said...

Jenny:

I saw you post on the Kayleigh thread....I had started a thread on the blogfrog about Kayleigh weeks ago and somehow it got erased...I had posted about the TV show. I have already set my DVR to watch it. I sure hope a lot of people leave the Freeman Family comments today because I know it will mean a lot to them.

Your daughter is so cute....my daughter has a little girl about her same age. Aren't they so much fun!!!

courtney fraylick said...

ah! i love it. and the video's great!! :D

and i feel the same about sweet potatoes haha!