Ok, so Kate and I got some feedback on the black background and decided that black really isn't becoming to a sweet little 5 month old. So! Kate got her first lesson in "compromise" - which, I might add, was the Sesame Street word of the week not long ago. Green is a cheerful color isn't it? And Don likes trees and the outdoors (green!). If it were up to Kate the blog would be red like Elmo, but I don't think Don or I could stomach that... So, to make everyone happy, we have gone to a green blog. I didn't mention to Kate that usually when you "compromise," you ask the other person what they think before you make a change. But I also didn't want to bother Don at work asking about the color of our blog (because I've bothered him 3x already today). Sesame Street's word of the week last week was "aggitate." So if my changing the color does happen to "aggitate" Don, its all for the good of Kate's young vocabulary!Oh, and because its not cool to post without pictures, here is our sweet girl trying to steal Dad's burrito at Moe's yesterday. You've gotta watch her now, she almost knocked his tea off of the table too...
No comments:
Post a Comment