My sweet Gramma turned 90 today!! Ninety! Wow! In true Fraylick fashion, it was another fun-filled 4th of July!
The Birthday Girl!


There was Luau theme... Kate loved her Lei

Elizabeth and Tate. Tate is only 6 months older than Kate!

Don, Alice and Kate.

There was a chicken. We weren't in the country, by the way.

Kristen and David - soon to be homeowners!!

Sweet Alice.

Nanna was there too!

Oh, the sack race. This was the girls' race. It was kind of a sack race/obstacle course. Notice the baby and the dog...

Elizabeth crashing and getting passed by a 3 year old...

The guys were a little crazier in the sack race. Here is Jordan after the heat that he won. He almost took out a dog in the process.

And of course, hula hooping. I didn't get a picture of the Limbo - had to leave in the middle of it, but my money was on Caroline.

What a great time!! I love to get together with family - I rarely laugh so much.
OK, so this is where I should break things up into Part III, but really, I'm ready for a hot shower and bed. Kate is asleep (for now) and who knows how long that will last. I'm afraid some teeth are on their way, and she's been quite a little crab today. So here are some shots of our day of recovery...
We slept in, believe it or not, until 8:32!! WOW!! Here are Don and Kate eating breakfast in the dining room.

Sweet little pudgy cheeks.

I'm pretty sure that neither company intended that their products be used in this fashion. But, as you know, Daddy rules are, well, unconventional. We like to say she was in the canopy of her jungle gym. :) Petting the butterflies..

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment