Kate had her second photo shoot with my friend Shannon Osborne on Monday. It was great fun (for me at least). If you would like to see the beautiful photos that she took, she sent me a link to share with my friends and family that you can find right
here! And please, if you have a favorite, let me know! I'm having such a hard time chosing the ones I want because I LOVE them all!!
Here she is having her picture made! Notice the bunny on Shannon's head? He was quite the hit (as you will see in the proofs). I only wish someone had a video camera of us working to make Kate smile. Talking like Cookie Monster works. Singing Elmo's song? Not so much.
1 comment:
did i even know shannon was a photographer? no. fantastic pictures! wish i was there for a sitting with G!
Post a Comment