Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Surfer Girl

We decided to take a little overnighter to Charleston this weekend so Don could do a little surfing and Kate and I could do a little of whatever we liked (ok, whatever I liked). She loved the beach and the sand. Here's proof!


First dip in the ocean!

Kate and Mamma

Played with her cousins Elizabeth and Tate. LOVED Tate! I think they're going to have some fun together!

Hotel Baby got to stay up WAY past her bedtime, and still looked like this the next morning.
Sunday trip to the beach. This time wore her suit and enjoyed the sand.

Watching the surf.

Dad promised to teach her. Here they are.

I think she's a natural!
Happy Baby. Happy Day at the Beach.

1 comment:

The Ertmanns said...

Oh how cute Kate at the beach! I am slightly jealous of your beach vacation but Ian will have his 1st beach adventure next week when we travel to Maine. I hope you had a great time!