We started the day with new friends in the blogosphere!! Welcome Lisa, Dalen,Westin and Copper! I'm psyched that I now get to see lots and lots of pictures of baby Westin. He's such a handsome boy! You may remember them from our trip to Montana. Fun times! Thinking about this makes me miss Montana and want to go back. Not now, though, too cold.
Also, I'm judging some science-y thing this morning, so I get to go in a bit later and Kate is sleeping in (although that's about to change).
It might ice/snow tomorrow. I really don't usually get worked up over these forcasts, because 90% of the time they're wrong. But it puts some excitement in the air, and that is always fun.
Pictures!! Birthday Celebration! Enjoy, and Happy Friday!!
Starbucks family date.

Kate got a window seat. Fabulous. Kept her hemmed in, but let her move about a bit.





No comments:
Post a Comment