Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday!


In an effort to banish my lazy Monday ways, I'm going to try my best to post a respectable Not Me! Please remember to check out MckMama's website for more fabulous not me fun. She did start this whole thing. She even manages a Not Me! With 4 kids? What's my excuse? That's right. I don't have one.

Kate is quite the little reader. Now she's figured out that if she brings the books, we will read them. I did not, after having read her favorite book 3 or more times, whisper: "You know who loves to read this book? Daddy. Yep, I think its Daddy's favorite book." Because if I did that she would take off, toddling along holding her book up in the air for Daddy to read. And like a good Daddy, he would read it.

I did not go to pour yogurt out of the large yogurt container and spill yogurt all over the counter top. I've learned that lesson before and would never repeat it!

I did not leave Kate in her crib the other night whining and fussing because I really, really wanted to eat one of those hot, gooey chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven - with a glass of cold milk. No way, I run in there right away when she begins to fuss.

And here are a few Kate pictures to start your week off right!

Monkey Flamingo on my back!


Maybe she's getting tired of me taking her picture standing in the dog food bowl. What do you think?

No comments: