Sunday, January 03, 2010

Odds and Ends

Well, its the last day of vacation and tomorrow its back to the real world. Which, for me, isn't so bad. For now, Don and I are watching Clemson basketball under the warmth of our new electric blanket. Well, my side is toasty warm. The controller on Don's side doesn't work. Anyway, just a few fun pictures of Kate to end vacation. We had a great week and a half of family time.

Coffee time!


I'm not sure what this is all about, but one of her new favorite things to do is to stand/sit in the dog food/water bowl. This seems to work better if its empty. Its almost as if I speak from experience...




I believe its never too early to start. Don mumbled something about child labor laws. I don't think those appy to chores.


And finally... just being her cute little self.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny, she is just so cute. I can just imagine the fun you have in your house on a day to day basis!