Kate has taken to climbing recently. I've caught her on the toy box and her little table. This was a fun series showing her climbing prowess. Future rock climber? Conqueror of Mt. Everest!?!






The weather was perfect on Sunday. Perfect for a ride outside on the new tricycle. It was, just like everything is with Kate, a hit.
Getting ready to ride.

Down the sidewalk

Playing frisbee with Foster.

And Soccer with Dad.
Don demonstrates hitting the ball off of his head.

Kate's turn. What? Dad? That will hurt my head!

Future soccer star.

Holiday MLK Memorial Tea. With Ragedy Ann. I didn't hear the whole conversation, but I'm certain I made out the words equal rights and something about judging people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Little Democrat.

Kitty Cat hugs.

And more climbing.

We also managed to do some shopping and Kate played at Nanna's while I took a jog around the neighborhood. Now the house is clean and laundry done and baby in bed. And I'm out of Peppermint Patty, so I'm going to bed too.
1 comment:
Watch the climbing thing. Look no further than some of my facebook pictures to see Molly scaling out countertops, my chest of drawers, the front door...but we must make the best of our kids strengths. Molly is now the star pupil in her Little Gym class! Must use her powers for good...oh and she can "pin" her 7 year old sister to the floor...ugh. ;)
Post a Comment