It has been a LONG time since I posted an official Not Me! Perhaps my New Year's resolution is to be better about blogging Not Me's on Monday? That would be neat, but no. Oddly enough my "resolution" is to concentrate. If I would just stop and THINK about what I was doing, I could be so much more productive and not make so many silly blunders and mistakes. Wow, if I could really keep up with that, then Not Me! Mondays would become obsolete! No worries. Its not possible. Below is proof.
Let me start out by saying that I am totally using this centered layout on purpose. Its not because I can't figure out how to turn off the centering function.
I did not get home today and throw on the spaghetti sauce only to forget the noodles altogether. I did not have to be reminded by my polite husband, who did not say "is there some reason that you haven't started the noodles?"
I do not let my 1 year old wreck havoc on my pantry while I cook because it keeps her happy and occupied. I do not distract her with a large box hot chocolate packets, boxes of cereal, or empty orange juice containers. I did not look over and find her sitting on the top of her little table this past weekend. She did not drive her tricycle into the Christmas tree, almost toppling it.
My Mom is the queen of supersititions. Rarely do I meet someone who has heard of most of them. In our house you never do laundry on January 1 because you might wash someone out of your family. I did not just put one of Kate's shirts in the sink to "soak" on Jan 1. That would mean that I acutally believed in that crazy stuff. She also believes that you don't leave your Christmas decorations up after December 31. I did not still have my tree "up" On the 1st. I consider no ornaments and just lights to be "down."
I am so, so tired. At least Miss Kate is sleeping through the night now (for the most part). Here she is being entertained by Da while I cooked dinner (with noodles of course!!) tonight. Happy Monday!


1 comment:
I have NOT been waiting for this post all evening.
Post a Comment