"Lets go look at Aussie puppies," says my sweet (but also crafty) husband. Wives beware. If your husband wants to go "look" at puppies, be prepared to bring one home. The "no dogs in the bed" rule was broken quickly when I woke up the next morning to find Don and Foster snuggled up in the guest bedroom. Perhaps I didn't clarify which bed. It wasn't the last time Dog was in our bed, that would be last night. It is his birthday afterall, so snuggles were in order.
Here are a few pics of Foz's six years with us. Our firstborn and best bud. We couldn't ask for a better "Pup pup" (as Kate would say).
His first night home.
Beautiful baby boy!
Kinda crazy looking...

Mad Frisbee skills.

Vacation with Mom and Dad.

Beach Soccer!

Strange Christmas decorations..

Baby love.

Just a Happy boy!
2 comments:
I didn't realize our "1st borns" are nearly identical in age. Cole turns 6 in May! I can't believe how much time has passed. It seems like yesterday that he was wild little puppy. Loving the pictures of Kate enjoying her 1st snow! We are in the midst of our 3 winter storm this month...another 10 to 12 inches tonight! AGH!
Oh, happy birthday Foster! No wonder you brought him home, what a cute pup!!!
Post a Comment