We ate at Vickery's on Shem Creek.

It was cold.

We persevered.
Mostly because I see all of my friends who live in much COLDER places (DC, Ohio, Montana, etc.) who have pictures of their kids out in the SNOW and cold. So, I'm a wimpy mom and if its less 50 out, we stay inside. Not anymore!! We're bundled up and out!! She loved it!

There was room service.
It was the most expensive dessert I've ever had in my life.

And sleeping in with cartoons.

And coffee with window seats.

And just being silly.

Kate learned a new trick. I think she could be the next Mary Lou Retton.
Oh, yes. Don has agreed to be her coach.
1 comment:
It's funny, at this age I don't think they even notice the cold!
And oh my goodness- I can't believe she is turning flips- and neither can Joe. We haven't even had to drop Grayson's crib yet...
Are we on for the 17th?
Post a Comment