I haven't followed Clemson signing day too closely this year, but there are a few names that stand out and a few players we've got our fingers crossed for. In keeping with our February theme of love, I hope you will take a second to read the article from the Anderson Independant about a kid named Jake Nicolopulos who signed with Clemson this morning. He's not a five star recruit, and no one is dancing on their chairs to land him, as many USC fans did when Lattimore announced he would become a gamecock. BUT, in my humble opinion, this is what its all about, folks. I'm good with 8 win seasons and maybe a conference championship or 2, just to know that Clemson has this type of compassionate coaching staff. I know, its all about winning, blah blah blah. As much as I LOVE football, it is, afterall, just a game.Read it right HERE... and have a wonderful Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment