Here I am. Home alone on a Tuesday night, drinking friendship tea, eating Whitman's chocolates, and blogging. That's the life, isn't it? And then when I'm done I'll probably turn on the ole electric blanket and watch some Olympics. I sure know how to live, don't I? :) Don is out at dinner/drinks/trivia with an old college friend. I realized not long ago that we actually
graduated from college
14 years ago. I don't really have that syndrome where I lament getting old, or even feel old at all, but 14 years post graduation? I'm kinda feelin' it. Don't get me wrong. Being old has its perks too. :) I'm off tomorrow for some fun with Kate. I'm loving this new work schedule!
In other, cuter news, you should know that our little girl is quite the talker. Up until now all of her distinguishable words have been a single syllable (with the exception of Mama and Dada) and mostly just the first part of the word.. no endings. But now? This weekend she wowed us with "baby" and her latest is "thank you," which sounds a lot like "da doo" - see for yourself!
Ok, and this was just too sweet not to share. She still says "snow" whenever she sees a snowman.
1 comment:
Too cute- she is quite the talker! And does she really know a few numbers? My goodness!!
Post a Comment