Kate took a nice long nap after church. Here she is in her church clothes showing off her skills (pulling up on the side of the crib).

Grandma and Grandpa Meredith came and brought a Sock Monkey and Elephant. They're quite a funny pair.

Standing up with a little help from Dad. Don't know if she'll ever crawl, but would walk tomorrow if she could!

Cutie. Doesn't it look like there's an elephant on her head?

Sat out in the heat as long as we could bear it, enjoying the new patio.

Hanging out with Grandma.

Don and his Dad.

Sharing her 1974 death-trap walker with elephant. This is a legendary walker, and not only because I used it! Apparently Courtney took a nose dive in this one, and several of my other cousins used it as well. Kate likes it, but can currently only go backwards. They don't sell them anymore.. something about being dangerous, folding up on kids, falling down stairs.. blah blah blah. Kate's a rebel.

Pointing, probably at a dog or cat.

Cleaned up and ready for bed. She's a pampered baby, sitting around in her robe.
2 comments:
Great pictures. Especially like the "looking at dog or cat" one. You guys were there, so you know best. But I think she's practicing a "Force Push" or some other Jedi power. Nice.
Jenny! I was just looking threw Kate's pictures! She is ADORABLE!!!! Cadence is getting us up between 2 and 4 times a night. I think some of it is habit, but since she's so tiny, I hate to not feed her :) I am going to book mark your blog!
Post a Comment