Monday, August 03, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Good Monday all! Hope you had a great weekend. After taking a couple of weeks off, Not Me! Monday is back! Welcome to the one day a week that you can let loose and confess all of your short comings, wrong doings, parental mistakes and let it all hang out! Its really great therapy, and shouldn’t everyone be able to laugh at themselves?! When you are finished here, hop on over to MckMama's and see what everyone else has not been doing!

Ater taking a 3 week hiatus, I did not make several lists of not me's and then lose all of them. If I did that, I wouldn't remember what I didn't do.....

I did not wash my feet in the bathroom at the doctor's office last week because I was wearing heels without socks (like I always do), and the smell was atrocious.

I did not get tickled during communion at the Lutheran church we visited because they had wine instead of the grape juice I'm used to.

I did not space out and totally miss a conference call about a class I'll be teaching in Montana in September. Even if I had, there were only a few people on that call and I'm sure they did not miss me. I certainly would not have blamed my lack of concentration on sweet Kate and her sleeping habits.

And there was something I did not do last night that I thought would be perfect for Not Me! Monday, but then I went to bed and apparently forgot.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: