Sunday, August 30, 2009

Monkey Princess

Can I tell you that I am in LOVE with the little girls clothes at Target. Not only because they are inexpensive, but because they are cute! More on Kate's fall wardrobe later, but for now, enjoy these pics of her in her Monkey Princess PJs!

The Monkey Princess - who spends most of her time with her hand in her mouth.. helping those little toothies come in! They're visible now, but only with the naked eye - not on film.


My babies! I tried to get a photo of them side by side, but it just wasn't possible.


Because Kate wanted to touch Foster.


And he's not a big fan of baby pettings. He tolerates it. Unless she pulls hard or, heaven forbid, touches his feet.

Here she is just moving around.. standing up, crawling around, saying her new favorite word: Ba or Va (its hard to tell sometimes).

1 comment:

The Hawkins said...

adorable!! she is so cute!! hope she is doing better with the sleep thing but given the teeth coming in that might now happen! thanks for being so faithful to post pictures, it is fun!