Thursday, August 06, 2009

Finally Friday

Well, here is a Friday post full of randomness. Have a great Friday!

I left a happy girl at Nanna's house.


The patio/landscaping was completed today!



Filled in Foster's moat. Now he has the nicest dog path in town.


How I found my sweet family when I got home.


Just in case you didn't believe it... Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma

2 comments:

The Hawkins said...

Hey Jenny, Kate is so cute! Love all the pictures. Not me mondays are great. I was talking to a friend about your "not me" moments. It is so nice to know that I am not the only one who has lost their brain with a child! Does it get worse with every consecutive child you have? Have a great friday! Love, Sara

kpb said...

i love it all! Preston (now 18mos) wakes up chanting mommY DaddY (emphasis on the last sound). It's precious and we just lay there and listen to him say it over and over. Soon enough he'll be hollerin "MOM?"