Here are the last 3 frozen cubes of baby food that I made for Mason (avocado and mango). I did a great job of making his food early on, but I did get a little lazy here lately. I tried a bunch of fun stuff: blueberries/yogurt/banana, butternut squash, sweet potato, avocado, pear, and mango. You know it was super easy if I had time to do it. Now he has discovered real food. Last night was carrots, mac-n-cheese, broccoli, and peas. He has yet to find a food he doesn't like.
And now, to warm you up after all of that cold:
Look! They're actually getting along!
Hey Daddy! Check out my new PJs! Vroom! Vroom!
The Beastie playing music.
Don't you love this nightgown? I do, and it's a good thing. She's had it on for 2 straight days. This morning we mixed it up with a sweater and some leggings.




2 comments:
Got to look at the butterfly gown all day yesterday and again today. Guess you know she really likes it, Mom. Love that twosome!!
I thought I deleted this post one time already. ;)
Post a Comment