Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter Day!

What a beautiful Easter Day!  It was sunny, warm and breezy. Perfect day. Kate set the Easter baskets by the front door - I guess so the Bunny could find them easily. And he did! Filled them full of goodies.


And he hid the eggs. Hard to find, those eggs.  


Kate even helped Mason open his before she tackled her own basket. Mason was just as shocked as I was. It might have been because she wanted his stuff, but we'll be optimistic and say it was because she loves him so much.



I think she was happy with her  Bunny loot.


And we even made it to church on time. I was bummed that I forgot to buy her a pair of white, dressy Easter shoes. And then I was glad I didn't. She insisted on a pair of pink shoes with green flowers. And no, they really didn't go with her dress very well. I pick my battles. Shoe selection is not one of them.


My little me.


Happy Easter!



Day 9 - Photo of the day - Inside my Wallet

Seems like an odd topic, and not sure I want anyone really seeing the inside of my wallet. Here was the view today. That's right - a cupcake card filled with stamps. I think a cupcake may be in order this week!



1 comment:

Dianne said...

Loved the Easter pictures! Beautiful picture of Jenny and Kate---the hair is a perfect match.