Monday, April 02, 2012

Mobile Monday

Something new for Mondays! I seem to have more cell phone photos than anything else, so Monday will be the day when I dump the weekend's best photos so you can see exactly what we've been up to! Enjoy!

Started our weekend in the Apple store in Charleston.  Don showed some serious restraint in waiting two weeks to purchase the newly released iPad.


Then I ran the Cooper River Bridge Run. I was happy with my 53:04 time.  That's a 8:33 pace!! Not a personal record, but second best by far!


Mason had some carrots and mango (and a pretend Coke).


And continued to try to figure out the puzzle that is the water coming out of the faucet in the tub. This often leads to a very wet headed baby.


Don rid the porch of a wasp the au naturale way - a cup of water taped to the back of the broom.  What? You don't do it that way? The wasp did try to dive bomb me afterward, but got smacked with the broom and we didn't see him again.


Mason and I made a Toys R Us run for a new car for him.  We aren't telling Kate. She was napping.


We might have also purchased Bert and Ernie.


And we finished the day with supper on the porch and a little sand box play. Here's Mason trying to figure out how to get into that sand box! He did finally figure it out. Look at those cute, fat little legs and those sweet piggy toes!


Great end to a great weekend!



1 comment:

Dianne said...

Another packed weekend!