Monday, April 30, 2012

Photos of the Day

So it seems that I've fallen behind on my photos of the day, but actually, I've been faithfully pinning them over at Pinterest (with the exception of one I missed during "The Great Sick-In" last weekend).  Here are two from the last three days - minus the one that I deleted from my iPhone. 

Somewhere you went - Day 25

I had a meeting in the lobotomy room of the asylum Friday. Seriously. All of DHEC Health Services upper management works here... as well as the new Commissioner Director of DHEC. No. The irony isn't lost on me.


1 pm - Day 26

This photo of Mason was taken at approximately 1 pm Saturday at Aurie's Birthday party. The girls got fairy wings and fairy dust (that is STILL in Kate's hair). The boys? Blow up swords and eye patches. I dunno.. he makes an awfully cute pirate, don't ya think?


And of course there were more fun adventures Sunday. More on that to come.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Adorable pirate! Love that boy!