What. A. Monday. Today's photo of the day topic was: Something that makes you sad. I'm doing this photo of the day thing to increase happiness, so I'm skipping day 30.
Thursday was Donuts with Daddy day at school. What a sweet little memento they made for Dad. Don was one of the older dads in the class at the ripe old age of 10. He said most Daddies were 2 or 3.
Friday night Don surprised me with a birthday cake and a new iPad. Mason decided to practice up for his own Birthday in a few weeks. The boy will eat anything. But cake? Especially yummy.
On Sunday morning we were trying to decide what to do for the day. Don suggested a trip to the beach, so... we threw the surfboard on the top of the truck and took off. We don't travel as light as we used to, but I didn't think it was too bad for spur of the moment. Kate had a basket and a bucket filled with toys, along with a castle filled with princesses. Don saw this and said: "Wow. We're taking the whole house to the beach." Kate: "No Daddy, just the stuff inside."
I'll post more pics later, but here is Mason enjoying the sand. Remember I said he would eat anything?
Riding home. It was a fast trip. We spent more time in the car than on the beach. But they had so much fun. Here's Kate curled up, wearing a headband and eating yogurt.
And on the way home there was a great Clemson truck with a pretty cool tiger hood ornament





1 comment:
Well, you made it through the month with a photo-a-day. I enjoyed all of them!!
Post a Comment