This is me when I was about 2, I guess. I took it from my grandmother's house after she died. Maybe it's weird to display a picture of myself when I was a kid. More than anything, it just fondly reminds me of my grandmother.
I LOVE this...and I don't think it's weird...there are many things that remind me of my Nana-that some folks might say, 'Um. It just a daisy plate'....
Also LOVED the Easter photos. Kate is such a cute young lady and I just want to scoop up Mason and give him a huge hug :).
3 comments:
You were a cutie!!! Grandma BB would be so happy if she knew you were displaying it!
I LOVE this...and I don't think it's weird...there are many things that remind me of my Nana-that some folks might say, 'Um. It just a daisy plate'....
Also LOVED the Easter photos. Kate is such a cute young lady and I just want to scoop up Mason and give him a huge hug :).
Big hugs to you guys!!
I love it. So nice to have such sweet memories. :)
Post a Comment