Just a little late. Yesterday was wild... I'm just lucky I even remembered to take this photo. No, this was not my lunch. I'm still working to acquire a taste for sushi. This was my friend Julie's - we went to an awesome, authentic little Japanese restaurant to celebrate finishing the first big grant-writing hurdle (hers and mine).
And then there was more Japanese (Hibachi this time) for dinner. I'm always nervous to take 2 small children to this restaurant. Kate's pretty easy anywhere now, but throw in Mason? You never know when things might go South! But yesterday was fun!
Look out! Mason has discovered real food. He attempted to eat all of the zucchini on my plate. And rice? Yum! Right now? He's eating bananas and yogurt melts like they're going out of style. Mmmmm...



1 comment:
Congratulation on finishing another grant writing. Love the picture of Mason and chopsticks!
Post a Comment