What a weekend.
We'll start with the happier times. Kate had lunch with Daddy on Friday. She was clingy and wanted us to hold her (which in hind sight was indicative of things to come). Daddy is a softie, so he went and picked up his best girl from Nan's for lunch at Moe's.
We woke up Saturday morning ready for some zoo adventures. Here is Mason trying to get his shoe back on in the parking lot.
And Kate did ok the first 10 minutes inside the gate. She even went fishing. My favorite part? Her method of getting the magnet to stick to the fish/crab she liked? She bent over and placed it there, of course.
And that's about where the fun ended. We headed into the aquarium and Kate kept asking us to hold her. So I picked her up and she was as hot as a metal button straight out of the dryer. Five minutes later she told us she wanted to go home. You know it's bad when Kate requests that we leave the zoo.
And then there was tummy aches and vomiting and a sad, sad girl. I look like the walking dead when I feel this way. Kate? She still manages to look sweet and beautiful.
We gave her this cute little castle, just like her friend Brynn's. It was almost fun enough to trump a high fever. Almost.
We played with it and watched a lot of TV/Netflix. It amazes me how digital kids are. Completely comatose one moment, and running around acting crazy the next.
Here's hoping we're on the up side. No vomiting now. She did sing us a diarrhea song at supper. Oh my. I'll spare you the details, but it was hilarious.
Mason? He didn't feel too awesome himself. Maybe it's more teeth. He did manage a nice long nap. Oh, those cheeks and those kissable little lips!
The boy loves a ball.
Photo of the day? Sorry I flaked out on day 22. I'm not going to make up for it. I think I had a good excuse - grant stress and sick kids. But here is today's : Vegetable. We had stir fry for supper.









1 comment:
Glad Mobile Monday was better for both kids----and Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment